*Please read all the information below before enrolling/re-enrolling*
- Enrolments will be open to current students until 31st December. They will then open for new enrolments.
- All students must enrol/re-enrol via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ensure their place for 2020. Emails sent before 19th December do not count as a 2020 enrolment.
- Enrolments are for the entire year (4 terms) unless the Academy is notified at the conclusion of the term that a student is not returning.
- Fees are charged by the Term, not by the Class. Refunds are not issued for missed classes.
- Enrolments will be processed on a first come, first served basis, although you may not receive a reply until after 31st December.
- Students can only enrol in classes allocated to their school year, there will be no exceptions. Everyone will go into their appropriate levels and will only be moved up if their teacher sees fit and upon discussion with the directors.
- 2020 invoices will be raised on 13th January & will be due on 27th January. If invoices are left unpaid you are forfeiting your space/s in the class/es enrolled in and they will be offered to other students on the wait list.
- To re-enrol please provide;
- Students full name:
- Year at school in 2020 or year attending school (2021 or 2022):
- Class/es you would like to enrol in, including day & school (e.g. Jazz 1 Tuesday, Lane Cove Dance Academy):
- Current students do not need to fill in another enrolment form.
- Please note that families with outstanding 2019 invoices will not be able to re-enrol for 2020 until all accounts are settled.
- New families must fill out a 2020 enrolment form & email it to email@example.com These enrolments will be processed after 31st December. Also, on a first come, first served basis.
- New students who have or have had a sibling at LCDA or RDA do not need to fill out an enrolment form.
- Ballet students in Year 2 (Cecchetti Grade 1 Ballet) and above must attend two Ballet lessons per week from the start of the year if they wish to be considered for an examination.
- Saturday ‘Exam’ classes at LCDA are ONLY for students wishing to sit their Cecchetti Ballet Examination.
- Students must attend two Ballet lessons per week to be eligible to attend a Pointe class at any level. Students will not be given permission to go for a Pointe Shoe Assessment unless they attend two Ballet lessons per week & a Pointe class.
Tap & Acrobatics Classes
- From 2020 all Tap & Acrobatics classes will be graded.
- Students who are new to Tap or Acro will be enrolled in Beginners Level.
- Students who are re-enrolling in Tap or Acro have been assigned a class for 2020, please contact the office, (firstname.lastname@example.org) for your class time.
- Teachers will asses students ability & progress during the year to determine if/when they progress to the next level.
- Performance Groups are by INVITE ONLY. Invites will be sent out early 2020.
- Students are invited to a Performing Group based on their work at the Academy in previous years. Register your interest at email@example.com
- New students to the Academy wishing to join a Performing Group MUST attend our 2020 Summer School.
Can’t find a time to suit you? Why not check our Lane Cove Studios!