ALL CLASSES WILL TAKE PLACE AT OUR LANE COVE STUDIOS IN 2022
*Please read all the information below before enrolling/re-enrolling*
- All enrolments will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
- Enrolments are for the entire year (4 terms) unless the Academy is notified at the conclusion of the term that a student is not returning for the following term.
- Students can only enrol in classes allocated to their school year, there will be no exceptions. Everyone will go into their appropriate levels and will only be moved up if their teacher sees fit and upon discussion with the directors.
- 2022 invoices will be raised on 17th January & will be due on 31st January. If your invoice is left unpaid your place in a class may be offered to a student on the wait list.
- Ballet students in Year 2 and above must attend two Ballet lessons per week, from the start of the year, if they wish to be considered for a Cecchetti Ballet examination. One of these lessons must be the Saturday ‘Exam’ class.
- Saturday ‘Exam’ classes are only for students who attend two ballet classes per week.
- Students must attend two Ballet lessons per week to be eligible to attend a Pointe class at any level. Students will not be given permission to go for a Pointe Shoe Assessment unless they attend two Ballet lessons per week & the Pre-Pointe class.
Hip Hop, Tap & Acrobatics Classes
- All Hip-Hop, Tap & Acrobatics classes are graded.
- Students who are re-enrolling in Tap, Hip Hop or Acro have been assigned a class for 2022, please contact the office, (email@example.com) for your class time.
- Students who are new to Hip-Hop, Tap or Acro will be enrolled in Beginners Level.
- Teachers will assess students’ ability & progress during the year as to if/when they progress to the next level.
- Performance Groups are by INVITE ONLY. Invites will be sent out early 2022.
- Students are invited to a Performing Group based on their work at the Academy in previous years. Students wishing to be a part of a 2022 Performance Group must have participated in classes (in that style) in 2021, i.e., if you wish to be considered for Jazz Performance group in 2022 you must have participated in Jazz classes in 2021.
- Your position in one of our 2021 Performance Groups does not guarantee a place for 2022.
- All students must re-enrol via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ensure their place for 2022. Emails sent before 23rd December do not count as a 2022 re-enrolment.
- To re-enrol please email email@example.com and provide;
- Students full name
- Year at school in 2022 or year starting kindergarten (2023 or 2024)
- Class/es you would like to enrol in (e.g., Monday Jazz & Thursday Ballet)
- Current or returning students do not need to fill in another enrolment form.
- Please note that families with outstanding invoices will not be able to re-enrol for 2022 until all accounts are settled.
- New families wishing to enrol for 2022 should fill out our enrolment form here; https://forms.gle/PZuSoVvAMg8u9Jvw6
- If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org