ENROLMENTS HAVE CLOSED FOR 2018
Please email email@example.com if you are a new student & are interested in enrolling for 2019.
*Please read the all below before enrolling/re-enrolling*
- Enrolments will be open to current students until December 1st. They will then open for new enrolments.
- All students must re-enrol via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ensure their place for 2018. Please provide; students full name, year at school in 2018, class/es with day that you would like to enrol in. Current students do not need to fill in another enrolment form.
- Enrolments will be dealt with on a first come, first served basis.
- New students must fill out an enrolment form & email it to email@example.com These enrolments will be processed after 1st December also, on a first come, first served basis.
- Students must attend only classes allocated to their school year, there will be no exceptions. Everyone will go into their appropriate levels and will only be moved up if their teacher sees fit and upon discussion with the directors.
- Grade 1 students who wish to be considered to take an examination must attend 2 lessons per week from Term 2 onwards. Grade 2 students must attend 2 lessons per week from the start of the year if they wish to be considered for an examination.
- All major students wanting to sit an exam are expected to attend Stretch and Limber, Open & Pointe classes at RDA as part of their weekly training for examinations. If these lessons are not attended then private lessons should be considered.
- Students must attend two Ballet lessons per week to be eligible to attend a Pre-Pointe, Beginners Pointe or Pointe classes. Students will not be given permission to go for a Pointe Shoe Assessment unless they attend two Grade Ballet lessons per week & a Pre-Pointe or Beginner Pointe class.
Can’t find a time to suit you? Why not check out Lane Cove Studios! Classes include Hip-Hop, Tap and Acrobatics.